In this online videocourse we will be learning how to program games in a very popular programming language Scratch. After completing this course you will be able to create awesome games, animations available for playing online or on tablet.
What you will learn
- tools and resources of Scratch,
- programming in the Scratch environment (cycles, conditions, variables, procedures, etc.),
- make your own games and animations.
What will I be able to make?
- move and control with character,
- make an animated story,
- create various animations, sounds and score table for the game
- code your own game.
- online course is for kids 9-12 years old,
- basic computer control and work with computer mouse.
|Age:||9 and more|
Chapters 13 videos / 149 min
- 01 Basic instructions 10:56
- 02 Movement and drawing 09:24
- 03 Keyboard Inputs and Cyrcles 12:28
- 04 Coordinates 12:53
- 05 Space and Visual Effects 14:30
- 06 Sending Messages 09:21
- 07 Making Our Own Animated Movie 07:02
- 08 Magic Cards, Blocks 12:26
- 09 Conditions 16:29
- 10 Collecting Apples, Variables 09:05
- 10.2 Football, Variables and Branches 07:28
- 11 Scary Garden 14:54
- 12 Christmas Game 13:02