This course teaches programming with Lego EV3 Mindstorms in 12 units. Children over 8 years discover the exciting world of robotics and programming in a playful way.
The Lego EV3 sets include a controller, multiple sensors and actuators and a set of components that allow to design and program a robot.
The main focus is not only on the software-based programming of simple robots, but also leads to the autonomous conversion or cultivation of the basic robot.
This curriculum does not contain complete programming instructions, but is designed to challenge the programmer to progress on the principle of trial and error and, above all, to gain a basic understanding of any kind of programming. There are small impulses for each unit, which brings the programmer on the right track.
Contents of the course:
- Benefits of robots
- Graphical programming of robots
- Basics of sensor technology
- Simple program structures
- Constructivist learning
- Entry into the world of coding by means of graphical programming
- An easy-to-understand and down to the basics programming environment
- Variety of possibilities that appeals to beginners and professionals alike
|Age:||8 and more|
Chapters 12 videos / 90 min
- 01 - Good drivers have to start young 08:13
- 02 - Square driver 06:17
- 03 - Groundhog Day 07:32
- 04 - Robotic vacuum cleaner 07:37
- 05 - Robotic lawn mower 07:00
- 06 - Bottles boxing competition 05:58
- 07 - Call the police 08:26
- 08 - Coloring the world 08:47
- 09 - Counterfeit money machine, obstacle course and parking assistance 09:25
- 10 - On the fast track 10:41
- 11 - Competition: Saving Bernie, the honey bear! 07:17
- 12 - Robotic engineers 03:04