Children aged 4 and over are given a playful introduction to the world of information technology. The award-winning floor robots are characterized by a simple and child-friendly design. They are programmed using the buttons on their backs.
In addition to spatial perception, Bee-Bots also train the sequencing ability. In addition, working with the various game activities offers a broad field to link science and communication with the promotion of literacy and numeracy.
In the building-up units 1-6, the basic functions of the Bee-Bot are taught and practiced through games and activities.
In the special units 7-12, various separate topics, such as mathematics, language, geography and traffic education, are treated. By playing with the Bee-Bots different skills are promoted.
What you will learn in the course:
- What is a robot and why does it move on its own?
- What does programming mean?
- How can I move my Bee-Bot in the desired direction?
- How can I solve a programming task creatively?
What you will experience with your Bee-Bot
- an exciting treasure hunt
- a wild car race
- a visit to jungle animals
- funny mathematics and language games
- a big honey collecting contest
- a trip around the world through foreign countries
- and many more games and adventures
|Age:||5 and more|
Chapters 12 videos / 96 min
- 01- In a land unknown 12:32
- 02- Turn, little Bee 08:27
- 03- Bzz Bzz Bzz - Bee Bots let loose 12:07
- 04- Robinson Crusoe meets Enzo Ferrari 11:27
- 05- Out of the way! 06:33
- 06- The Queen Bee 07:54
- 07- Bee Bot bonbons and future visions 08:38
- 08- An adventurous outing 05:33
- 09- 5 little monkeys, sitting in a tree 07:35
- 10- Of edges, forms and colours 05:14
- 11- Trip around the world 05:22
- 12- Beware, right over left! 05:05